Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Introduction! (11/29/11)

My name is Tiffany. I am a 16 year-old student in Waller.  I live at Boys and Girls Country but visit my mother in SW Houston on a regular basis.

When visiting, I have noticed the homeless in her area and wanted to help them in some way.

Last December, I started a Bibles & Blankets Ministry.  By sharing my thoughts on Facebook and at school, I collected over 150 blankets, 76 bibles and over $160 cash (which I used to purchase boxes of snack cakes to go along with the bibles and blankets).

I love the feeling I get in my heart every time I hear someone less fortunate than I am say “God bless you,” just for a blanket, bible, and a pack of snack cakes; it really makes me realize and appreciate the littler things in life.

And now, it’s that time of year again to get it started up!

If you would like to make a donation, please contact my mom, Lisa, at 832-731-7259 or lisahays@sbcglobal.net

I would really appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment